Are you as excited as we are for SaaSiest? Here’s how you make the most of your SaaSiest experience! Come prepared, be ready to learn & mingle!
Where do I find my ticket?
You have received an email with your ticket information which includes your QR code (search for “Here is your ticket for SaaSiest 2023”). You will have to show this ticket at the registration as you enter the venue. You’ll get a new email again Monday morning with your ticket, that way it is top of your inbox!
Can I pick up my badge prior to April 18th?
Yes, you can! You are welcome to come to the event venue and collect your badge on April 17th between 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM. This will allow you to “cut” the main line on the morning of the 18th and enter via the priority lane.
Can I already book meetings with fellow attendees?
Yes! We use Brella to facilitate networking. You shall have received an invite (search for “Brella app now open” in your inbox), follow the instructions in the email, and start connecting with your peers.
I heard about some cool social activities, how do I join?
April 17th at 2:30 PM
April 19th at 7:00 AM
SaaSiest Yoga (full)
April 19th at 5:00 PM
Today is the last day to sign up for these activities. First come first serve as we have limited spots left!
What are the highlights of the main conference days?
- The speakers and sessions. You have access to 45+ sessions with some of the most renowned speakers in our industry, in which they share their secret sauce, all in order to help you accelerate your own journey
- Networking with your peers: There is no better person to learn from than a fellow operator. Make sure to connect with people to exchange learnings. Together we are all stronger
- 20 amazing companies are on display: We’ve gathered 20 partners that all have a unique solution and service that can help your business be more efficient and grow – make sure to ask them how they can help you!
- Award ceremony: Join us as we recognize and crown some of the most prominent people and companies in our community.
Will food be served?
SaaSiest is an all-inclusive event, we got you covered from morning to late night! You will be served breakfast snacks, fruits, sweets, warm lunch, and dinner in the venue throughout the event. Coffee, tea & water are served throughout the two days as well! This is all on us!
I heard about the famous SaaSiest Party, what is that?
Whatever you do, don’t miss this – it all happens in the same venue!
- At 5:00 PM (right after the last session on April 18th) we start mingling with bubbles and food!
- At 7:00 PM the evening entertainment starts with live music, multiple bars with the SaaSiest signature drinks, and bar shows. Note, you will receive drink tickets from us when you check in in the morning.
- From 7:00 PM to 1:00 AM the infamous SaaSiest Dance floor is open – you simply can’t resist following the groove once you enter
Some of the best conversations happen during this social evening – make sure to be there!
You get access to all of this and then some with your ticket! We look forward to welcoming you next week to https://saasiest2023.com/
Daniel & Thomas