Ola Sars, CEO & Founder at Soundtrack Your Brand (SE)
Despina Exadaktylou, Founder at Product-Led Growth Hub (GR)
Janne Kallinen, Head of Growth Marketing, Showell (FI)
Jonna Ekman, Marketing Director at Storykit (SE)
Marcus Anzengruber, Chief Growth Officer at Amuse (SE)
Sven Richard Samdal, Vice President at Signicat (NO)
Key takeaways from today:
- Merging product development and go-to-market strategy reduces CAC, as the product itself becomes the growth engine.
- PLG is all about product experience and tracking product engagement.
- A common misconception is that product-led growth eliminates the need for sales. The opposite is true. Especially in B2B, PLG is usually a brilliant complement to sales.
- PLG aligns the whole company around the product, which results in an overall better product.
- Thinking about PLG already in the startup phase will set you up for a way better journey once you reach the scale-up stage.
- While a full self-service buyer journey is not for everyone, a product-centric approach where the product helps drive growth benefits all SaaS companies.