Josef Fallesen, CEO & Founder at Vaam (SE)
Isabelle Lindahl, Sales at Stjärnsäljarpodden (SE)
Mads Friborg Retoft, Senior Business Development Manager at deepdivr (DK)
Laura Erdem, Account Executive at Dreamdata (DK)
Oscar Collins, Co-Founder & CEO at Zaplify (SE)
Sophie Pease, Sales Development Representative at Cognism (UK)
Key takeaways from today:
- People do business with people. Be yourself, build long-lasting relationships and build trust.
- Social selling has the added benefit of building your personal brand, and it opens doors to new opportunities.
- Social selling is about giving value and having personal conversations in a scalable way.
- Showing your personality is an effective way to break through the noise.
- A strong social presence means warmer sales conversations overall.
- Always be connecting with relevant prospects, but don’t pitch them immediately.
- In outbound sales, personalization of the messaging is key. Video is as personal as it can get, and increases reply rates dramatically.
- LinkedIn is not the only channel, Twitter or TikTok can be a powerful channel for social selling as well.