Susanne Rönnqvist Ahmadi, VP International Marketing at HubSpot (SE)
Steffen Hedebrandt, CRO & Co-Founder, Dreamdata.io (DK)
Jennie Gerum, CMO Voyado (SE)
Marcus Svensson, Head of Growth at Albacross (SE)
Angela Wang, Director of Growth and Content Cognite (NO)
Carolina Mistander, CMO & Co-Founder at Allihoop (SE)
- Apply an outside-in strategy rather than the opposite: start with your customers’ needs and solve their problems.
- Always stay curious about your ICP and keep learning about their challenges and drivers.
- Start with mapping search and plan your content calendar around existing queries.
- Give, give, give before you ask for something.
- Thought leadership content can be a way for smaller companies to compete for attention without ranking on Google.
- Hiring writers with SEO skills are important to make the most of your content investment and streamline processes.
- It’s important to know what success looks like and get on top of attribution. : Content marketing is a long-term investment; it will not pay off right away.
- Create brand ambassadors and let your customers articulate your story.
- To break through the noise, dare to stand out and be different.
- Get good at tracking and following intent-related signals to segment and optimize your distribution strategy.