In this episode we speak with, Alex Farmer, CCO, Nezasa, the industry-leading software provider to travel brands for automated trip planning, fulfillment, personalization, and optimization.
We talk with Alex about leveraging Community-Led growth for high-touch customers, specifically about:
– What you need to be aware of when building a community around a high-touch sales process
– What is it in for the customer, what is their incentive to participate
– How do you secure engagement
– Which are the key elements you need to cater to when starting your community initiative
– How does resource allocation look internally, who is needed to do what
These are some of the questions Alex addresses, tune in to leverage his lessons and his top 3 tips, relevant for anyone building a community now for high-touch customers.