In this episode, we speak with Patrick Olsson, CEO, Findity, the white-label expense management platform that is growing strong together with strategic partners.
We talk with Patrick about what it means to run an organization with a white-label offering. Topics that are being addressed in this episode are:
– What is a white-label offering
– What are the characteristics of an organizational structure to support a white-label GTM motion
– How does one work with partners, split of responsibilities, and revenue
– What are the keys to success in a white-label strategy
– What are the main benefits and challenges with this strategy
These are some of the many topics we address with Patrick, tune in to learn from his experience of how to run a successful white-label first offering!