In this episode, we speak with Shameek Ghosh, CEO & Co-Founder, Trustrace the software that empowers brands and suppliers worldwide to standardize how supply chain and material traceability data is captured, digitized, and shared.
We talk with Shameek about what it means to build a company with a truly global mindset. Topics that are being addressed in this episode are:
– What does having a global mindset mean
– How do you leverage local cultural differences
– What are the challenges of having a team spread out in the world
– What is the role of the leaders in a global setup
– What is the role of partners in all of this
These are some of the many topics we address with Shameek, tune in to learn from his experience on how to build a strong global team to meet global demand.